Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i swear this is my favorite forum for so many reason i dont know about u guys but my local forum which is STLSR Forums there are so many tools, pretty much all i ever get out of people is u drive a saturn, no matter how many races i win, quick question too im about to go race a 04 gto 6 speed with headers how yall think i will do from a 40 roll this guy is trying to talk mad shit on my car saying hes gonna put busses on me

·
OG Factory Freak
17,332 Posts
i swear this is my favorite forum for so many reason i dont know about u guys but my local forum which is STLSR Forums there are so many tools, pretty much all i ever get out of people is u drive a saturn, no matter how many races i win, quick question too im about to go race a 04 gto 6 speed with headers how yall think i will do from a 40 roll this guy is trying to talk mad shit on my car saying hes gonna put busses on me

:rofl: That was one sentence? :rofl:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol srry im getting really heated im about to kick the crap out of this gto owner

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
It might be a pretty good race. I wouldn't say buses. Maybe 2 cars at the most. I know off the line they're pretty quick but I'm not sure about top end. That's more our department. Especially from a 40 roll, we pull real hard.

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
an 04, it could be a good race.....make sure you drop the kids off at the pool first for maximum weight reduction.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
get some spray and u beat em... i got video proof of that... i blew his doors off and i was on a 75 shot...and i got a video of me all motor and he beat me by 2 cars.. i only had stage2 and exhaust... he had intake header and exhaust

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Yeah the goats are pretty quick with a good set of headers. I raced one with my stage2 and 2.85" pulley and he pulled a couple cars on me.

·
The Professor
3,821 Posts
It might be a pretty good race. I wouldn't say buses. Maybe 2 cars at the most. I know off the line they're pretty quick but I'm not sure about top end. That's more our department. Especially from a 40 roll, we pull real hard.
top end is where they're beasts. back when i was stage 2 only, i raced an 04 ls1 with an intake. from a 40 roll, i stayed with him through 2nd, but he pulled like a freight train as soon as i hit 3rd gear. i'd say it was 4 cars or so by 120

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
how big of buses are we talking? there's the short bus, the school buses, the tour buses....etc.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well he pussed out so we will have to race later but i have raced two other 04 gto's from a 40 roll and they were both at my rear bumper both were stock and not sure of they were automatic or manual but i thought race would be closer than yall think, i need to get retuned asap i wish i wasnt so broke i figure after a tune i shouldnt have a problem beating it

·
SPARTA!!!
10,655 Posts
this forum tolerates me.......i dont even know how much longer thats gonna last.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts