Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok you have had plennty of time but nobody took the first post.........so I did............OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahaha......

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Wooo canucks are taking over the texas forum....lol. I can't believe no one is from texas on here, I mean that state is...well for lack of better words, huge.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
There're lots of people on here from Texas, I just don't know if maybe they haven't really SEEN the regional forums yet. Oh well.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Im here just dont have much to say.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
anybody in austin? i have seen only 1 redline here and he had what looked like the cobalt SS wing on his. i want to see a redline upclose :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
hotpants said:
anybody in austin? i have seen only 1 redline here and he had what looked like the cobalt SS wing on his. i want to see a redline upclose :)
That wing was originally on the Red Line, not the cobalt. Oh, and im also in texas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
RedLined said:
That wing was originally on the Red Line, not the cobalt. Oh, and im also in texas.

really i did not know that. thanks for the info. ;)

you near austin? i wanna see one. i'll let you sit in God's Chariot (SRT4) :D

PS these smilies are fucking gay!

·
Registered
493 Posts
hotpants said:
really i did not know that. thanks for the info. ;)

you near austin? i wanna see one. i'll let you sit in God's Chariot (SRT4) :D

PS these smilies are fucking gay!
I'll be heading to San Antonio Raceway on july 1st to meet up with srtman, but thats as close as i'm gonna get to austin.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Cole said:
Also in the DFW area

Gee I never noticed this thread. Irving Texas here. Oh and I'm told I was the first person to buy a Red Line in Tarrant county by the way :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm here in Houston. I haven't seen ANY other redlines although a friend of mine thinks he saw one that he thought was me and turned out not to be. I've seen one Cobalt ss. There are a LOT of regular Cobalts and QC's though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Houston here. Drive a black 04 Ion QC2 set onto getting a 05 black Redline with comp package.

I'll just post this anyway since I made it up
"Comp Package: Don't leave Saturn without it!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts