Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have lurked for a while but just joined today. Will be selling my '05 RL soon and want to mingle with everyone to get an idea of how much it's worth and see if anyone here would be interested. Will be listing it in the coming weeks with all the details.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Christ that's clean AF!!!
Thanks!

It's not perfect but probably one of the nicer ones out there.
Stock with 77,600 miles, garage kept, mechanically sound.
I plan to list it for sale in a month or so in SE Michigan. Thinking around $4000 but not really sure what they're going for these days.

Any honest feedback from anyone would be appreciated, positive or negative.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Mods? Comp package?

You'll have much better luck in the Facebook group, this forum is dead.

Be prepared for low ballers though. Depending on overall condition, I think 4k is reasonable.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'd agree it looks very clean. 4k seems like a very good price. I'm sure you know though, if that's what youd like to see list it a bit higher

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input. Car is stock and unfortunately does not have the comp package.

I don't use FB, so that's not an option but I can see that this forum is not what it once was.

I'm hoping to avoid the low-ballers and just list it for a reasonable but fairly firm price, once I have a good idea of what that price should be.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got 3600 for my -112k grey one. Not near as clean as yours! Had shitty tires too, so just hold out, got lots of offers for 1200 before some dude drove like 8 hrs to buy it site unseen

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got 3600 for my -112k grey one. Not near as clean as yours! Had shitty tires too, so just hold out, got lots of offers for 1200 before some dude drove like 8 hrs to buy it site unseen
Thank you, that is great info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts