Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am going to get a red line my question for you all is should i wait till the package comes out at the dealership w/the boost gauge and the LSD + the fog lights or should i take the 1400 dollars and put it towards a intake, header, boost gauge and exhaust

i like the boost gauge with the shift lights (seen it at the auto show in detroit) does any one know if it has to be purchased w/the lights or can you just buy the LSD and the gauge????

i already have other stuff from my cavalier radio speakers + some gauges

·
Registered
453 Posts
Umm, it comes out next month and you can pre-order it now.

The intake most likely wont be out til march. You can buy headers but they arent technically out yet... and the only exhaust that has been done is custom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know that it does not come out till next month (thats when i am getting it prob.. mid feb) just want to know if that package is worth it or should i spend it on other things

·
Registered
683 Posts
Personal preference I guess, I personally dont like the boost gague they offer, and a regular old shift light would to me much better. I am just waiting for a full A-Pillar, so I can get whatever gagues I want in there. As for the LSD, Aftermarket the LSD sells for around a grand right? Plus install, so basically you pay for the LSD, and get "dull" rims, fog lights, and a gauge for free . . . not a bad decision inf you ask me. I was just too impatient to wait for it to come out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unknownsuperhero said:
As for the LSD, Aftermarket the LSD sells for around a grand right? Plus install, so basically you pay for the LSD, and get "dull" rims, fog lights, and a gauge for free . . . not a bad decision inf you ask me. I was just too impatient to wait for it to come out.
did not know the LSD was that much :eek: in that case it is worth it sell one of the sets of rims and tires

thank you

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm confused about the LSD can someone fill me in.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
wow talk about bringing back a topic from the dead....use the search option man, there are plenty of threads about the lsd. good luck.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
get the LSD if you want to be able to come out of a corner and give it ANY kind of throttle.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Id go with the LSD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts