Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am going to get a red line my question for you all is should i wait till the package comes out at the dealership w/the boost gauge and the LSD + the fog lights or should i take the 1400 dollars and put it towards a intake, header, boost gauge and exhaust

i like the boost gauge with the shift lights (seen it at the auto show in detroit) does any one know if it has to be purchased w/the lights or can you just buy the LSD and the gauge????

i already have other stuff from my cavalier radio speakers + some gauges

·
Registered
683 Posts
Personal preference I guess, I personally dont like the boost gague they offer, and a regular old shift light would to me much better. I am just waiting for a full A-Pillar, so I can get whatever gagues I want in there. As for the LSD, Aftermarket the LSD sells for around a grand right? Plus install, so basically you pay for the LSD, and get "dull" rims, fog lights, and a gauge for free . . . not a bad decision inf you ask me. I was just too impatient to wait for it to come out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unknownsuperhero said:
As for the LSD, Aftermarket the LSD sells for around a grand right? Plus install, so basically you pay for the LSD, and get "dull" rims, fog lights, and a gauge for free . . . not a bad decision inf you ask me. I was just too impatient to wait for it to come out.
did not know the LSD was that much :eek: in that case it is worth it sell one of the sets of rims and tires

thank you

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm confused about the LSD can someone fill me in.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
get the LSD if you want to be able to come out of a corner and give it ANY kind of throttle.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Id go with the LSD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.