Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys another noobie to the site. i have always been reading the posts but decided to join to put my $.02 in. I think the site is easy to use and covers all areas needed.

Im located in Buffalo NY and know every in and out of car stereos and mobile video so if anyone has anything they need help with let me know. I own a sliver 04 RL.

I am also in college for autobody repair so if anyone needs pointers there hit me up.

Last i would like to say that the most impressive thing about this site is that everyone seems level headed. The worst thing on online forums is the "hot shot" who thinks hes is tough shit and makes any forum seem not worth wile. I thank you guys for having intrest in the same kinda car that i do and will be hearing from you all shortly :)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
welcome aboard. We have the same car that is fun in a way. Did you get all the options as well sunroof and so on?

·
Registered
82 Posts
whatchootockinboutwillis? i AM tough shit and i have the fastest car on the planet. lol.
glad to see you found the board. heck i don't even have a redline, but i love em already. i agree. the guys on this board are top notch. welcome.
tony

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
welcome to the site, any information i'll need with car stereos, i'll let you know! if you're interested in the K&N intake, i'm running a Group Buy in the for sale section, as soon as they're available, i'll know prices!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i am from buffalo also Grand Island, i am stationed in GA now but i come home every 2 mths or so, we should get together some time, and if u guys are looking for a pillar gauge pods in buffalo let me know i know some one who does them good

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live in hamburg.

the k&n air filter would sound great right now but i just got my appendex out so if i get any disability i need to work on my car payment first

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts