Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did anyone go to NOPI up in Epping New Hampshire this week? I went and showed off my ride with a few people from my club in NY. We met up with some guys from Ballistic Motorsports who did the built motor on my buddies 350Z. This was my first BIG show and let me tell you that it was AWESOME!!!!!!! I met so many new people and saw soo many sick rides. I was in a jello wrestling contest with this girl in my club, it was a skit and i had to play like a drunk dude in the audience. Watched the 2 drag cobalts(I forgot my digi camera but took some with my phone). Everything was amazing. I was the ONLY RL there. I thought there were a few in NH, but no one went. Ran into a couple of cobalt guys, seem to be pretty cool i guess. I took 3rd in the Chevy/Pontiac/Saturn street class, my buddy took second with his cobalt and some guy took first. Anyway, I will have pictures up as soon as I get them from my buddy and from my phone.

Anyone on here go?

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have more to come, but here are a few. I am going to get the rest this week from my buddy. I have a lot to do to the engine bay before i do another big show like this. I'm trying to figure out a way to polish my SC without taking it out, i'm too lazy LOL, then polishing the valve cover. Pictures were taken with my Blackberry Pearl.

Attachments

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OEM_Reject said:
After you take out the s/c a couple times, it'll take less than 5 minutes to do it. I wish I coulda gone to the show but my life revolves around work. Seems that I'm working EVERY time theres something going on. Glad to see a redline place at a show like that.
Shoot, you should have seen my face when they called my name. There were so many cars there, and so much money invested in some that it would boggle your mind. Our club had 11 cars entered and we took home 7 trophies. All second place except for my third. Everything was kind of jacked up the way they were moving people in and out of classes without telling them. Oh well, i had a BLAST.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
OEM_Reject said:
After you take out the s/c a couple times, it'll take less than 5 minutes to do it. I wish I coulda gone to the show but my life revolves around work. Seems that I'm working EVERY time theres something going on. Glad to see a redline place at a show like that.
What are you doing on the 18th? There is a meet up there at a dyno shop. You can come dyno or just hang. So far there are 6 people dynoing and there are about 5 or so more that are going to just hanging out, so far.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! i was there on saturday and didnt see ANY redlines! crap and i watched the jello wrestling too... and i parked my RL in the regular parking lot

and eagle i have a friend that might want to dyno his turbo 240 on dyno day, i'll try to get you the definate answer

·
Registered
610 Posts
Eagle_f90 said:
What are you doing on the 18th? There is a meet up there at a dyno shop. You can come dyno or just hang. So far there are 6 people dynoing and there are about 5 or so more that are going to just hanging out, so far.
Just like EVERY other event, I'm working. I'd take the time off, but I need the money (for more car parts). I tried to switch that day, but no luck.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
OEM_Reject said:
Just like EVERY other event, I'm working. I'd take the time off, but I need the money (for more car parts). I tried to switch that day, but no luck.
you have a wedding in new hampshire to go to, your family's good friend danielle. i used that once, it worked

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
OEM_Reject said:
Dude, take a day off and wait an extra day for your car parts and come up.

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hawlyns711 said:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! i was there on saturday and didnt see ANY redlines! crap and i watched the jello wrestling too... and i parked my RL in the regular parking lot

and eagle i have a friend that might want to dyno his turbo 240 on dyno day, i'll try to get you the definate answer
Did you watch the beginning of the jello wrestling? Remember that guy that went up against Nikki? Yeah, that was me. :D

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
all4glh said:
Did you watch the beginning of the jello wrestling? Remember that guy that went up against Nikki? Yeah, that was me. :D
no i dont think i saw the entire thing, but there were sme damn good matches. sorry i missed you bro

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
the cars in your club are AMAZING.. i love the rx-7's you guys have.. oh and the girl who owns the celi is insanely good looking.. sry if she' taken by one of the guys in the club but i just had to throw that out there.. lol

congrats on the 3rd man

·
I
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, she's taken. Her man is actually in Iraq right now. He owns an insane SR20 240. We just keep adding cars, most of our members are military and leave to different posts, and the quality gets better and better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts