Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice looking car I have always been a fan of mustangs.I love my RL but a new mustang GT would have been nice....just too much money for me and I could not turn down the 0% interest on the RL.My bud had a 68 gt cobra with a 428 in it man that thing was quick plus it was a babe magnet.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Hey don't be in such a hurry to pick up your Redline, that Mustang is very nice, and I'm not a huge fan (even though they grow on me more & more every day!). If you're ever up in Michigan, by the way, head up to Milan, my (ready?) best friend's fiance's stepfather has Michigan's fastest Mustang, it's a black '03 with a Steeda kit & wing, a supercharger, and puts something like a 10 or 11 1/4 mile to the ground. You'll know it because a) it'll be blazing fast, and b) it has these obnoxious decals on the door that say "IRON MUSTANG" (gross).

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Hey don't be in such a hurry to pick up your Redline, that Mustang is very nice, and I'm not a huge fan (even though they grow on me more & more every day!). If you're ever up in Michigan, by the way, head up to Milan, my (ready?) best friend's fiance's stepfather has Michigan's fastest Mustang, it's a black '03 with a Steeda kit & wing, a supercharger, and puts something like a 10 or 11 1/4 mile to the ground. You'll know it because a) it'll be blazing fast, and b) it has these obnoxious decals on the door that say "IRON MUSTANG" (gross).

Thanks man. Iron Mustang?? that is pretty gross..but to each his own. I bet no one makes fun of him tho when they line up!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
mbhmustang98 said:
Thanks man. Iron Mustang?? that is pretty gross..but to each his own. I bet no one makes fun of him tho when they line up!
Yea, as a Camaro and Corvette owner, I'll give ya props on the Mustang there it looks pretty good. I'm getting ready to pull the Vette out and get her cleaned up for the spring, it's 70 here tomorrow. I'll post some pics this evening or this week sometime...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sp00ner said:
Yea, as a Camaro and Corvette owner, I'll give ya props on the Mustang there it looks pretty good. I'm getting ready to pull the Vette out and get her cleaned up for the spring, it's 70 here tomorrow. I'll post some pics this evening or this week sometime...

Thanks..hey i like camaros and vettes too, just mustangs more!! ;) My gf's had has an 88 vette which is in that garage. I tried to get him to take it out and take pics but it was too "dirty" from the 3 around the block trips it has been on in the 3 or 4 months he has owned it.!!! I wann race it after i get my pulleys or intake manifold..should be really close.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
mbhmustang98 said:
get them vette pics yet spooner?
Trying to figure out what pack out of the hundreds of photos they were in. I'll do some digi pics this weekend if nothing else. The ones I'm looking for have the last pics of my father in them though... so it's a bit of a priority...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sp00ner said:
Trying to figure out what pack out of the hundreds of photos they were in. I'll do some digi pics this weekend if nothing else. The ones I'm looking for have the last pics of my father in them though... so it's a bit of a priority...

Thats cool. If i dont see them tomorrow ill have to wait a week..ill be in NC for all next week!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GaRsNoW said:
i love those rims

Thanks. I got rid of the stockers and got 97 cobra rims which i had for like 6 months, they looked better then stock but had too much road rash, got them off ebay just to get the tires off them but they were still ok. But i really wanted 99 cobra rims...the ones u see here so i finally got them like a month ago! Made the car look a WHOLE lot better.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thats a nice clean looking stang. Brings back memories of a teal 98' mustang.

Unfortunatley I got T-boned by a drunk in a fullsize ford van at about 50-60mph. Luckily I was turning left and he hit the passengers side door dead-on. He was driving with his headlights off at 2am. The car spun twice and ended up on the curb. Completely totaled. Guy jumped out of his van and took off.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blu4door said:
Thats a nice clean looking stang. Brings back memories of a teal 98' mustang.

Unfortunatley I got T-boned by a drunk in a fullsize ford van at about 50-60mph. Luckily I was turning left and he hit the passengers side door dead-on. He was driving with his headlights off at 2am. The car spun twice and ended up on the curb. Completely totaled. Guy jumped out of his van and took off.

Thanks man. That srt-4 isnt that bad either. I am glad all u guys arent trolls..but i know my kind has trolls as well so..lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts