Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a huge bonus check at work for putting in the new computer system and telephones, plus the overtime that you get a at 3am so....

Any news from Psi-Fi?? I mean come on its June already I need something, a picture, info on their website, something other than waiting to test it some more. I just want some hard info to make my g/f roll her eyes while i sputter engine noises and supercharger whine with an excited face. Give me something.....

·
Registered
535 Posts
ender said:
So I just got a huge bonus check at work for putting in the new computer system and telephones, plus the overtime that you get a at 3am so....

Any news from Psi-Fi?? I mean come on its June already I need something, a picture, info on their website, something other than waiting to test it some more. I just want some hard info to make my g/f roll her eyes while i sputter engine noises and supercharger whine with an excited face. Give me something.....
LOL. You read my mind. Ive had the cash for about 6 months and its burnung a hole in my pocket. I have to talk myself out of a 50 shot on a daily basis. Plus, my wife is getting sick of me bitching about not being able to make 13 sec passes.

·
Registered
535 Posts
ArrivalBlueSS said:
50 shot, how about a 75 shot !
I would but I dont want to **** with plugs or fuel yet. I could probably get away with a stock fuel set up with a 75 shot but I'd rather start small and work my way up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.