Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 2005 redline and for the life of me I can't get this car to crank over just changed the starter and still nothing battery is good all other simple things check out I can get it to crank over by jumping the solenoid please help I am stumped might just have to sell it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok I have a 2005 redline and for the life of me I can't get this car to crank over just changed the starter and still nothing battery is good all other simple things check out I can get it to crank over by jumping the solenoid please help I am stumped might just have to sell it
I am having the exact same problem!! I replaced the starter and put in a new battery and it started the first 6 times and now its doing the same thing as before! PLEASE HELP!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Check the negative battery cables inside the engine bay there are 6 of them IIRC search these forums for location

·
Registered
17 Posts
Idk if you still have the problem, but you can check the clutch fuse located inside the cabin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts