Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few of the car. The look under the hood will change very very soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only 5 at a time pshft

stupid minimum message error

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
they are perfect 10s single voice coil I have video of them in action and I love them and will never ever ever get another sub unless its another Kappa perfect 10. these ones are 4 years old and still perfect. The distortion you hear in the video is the cameras mic cant handle it. They make no distortion at all. You need them. Only 1 will do but 2 is great. Think a third may be in my future though. They are sooooo clean.

The cover I got at the dealer.

Link to the Vid.

http://yrethguad.tripod.com/ the last 2 are both funny one is my car and one is just damn funny.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Car looks great man. I'd love to drop mine but i'm afraid i would loose my ride quality.

Subs look awesome too. How does it sound on the outside of the car? My friends SC2 rattles pretty bad with 2 12 W0's.

·
Registered
289 Posts
goofyguy said:
here are a few of the car. The look under the hood will change very very soon.
How did you do the cutout for the dual exhaust. That looks really good. Also, where did you get the exhaust installed? Once again, looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
goofy looking great, every time i see your car i want to lower mine even more, but holding out because i am already scrapping a lot around here

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i scraped more when It wasnt lowered because I didnt pay any attention. Its lower and it rides smooth as it was stock just the progressive spring holds up nicely. Did you guys look at the vids on the page?

Also the cutout I had the dealership do for me and the exhasut was a local goon Rods Exhaust <--- he is the only employee and he did a fantastic job in only 6 hours.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
goofyguy said:
NOW THAT IS POWER WINDOWS!!!...lol..sort of like that corrola xrs(?) commerical with the super fast garage door...oh, and how much did/are those
subs?..they sound amazing (aside from the camera mic)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got em cheap a few months ago I think a pair new is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3291&item=5767715401&rd=1

there ya go. I have had many many sub Fosgate, JL, Sony, Pioneer, Eclipse and so on and none sound half as good as these. I have a 1100 watt amp and need more power for these things they are only 10s.

And the video was the garage door rattle the washing machine was vibrating the cabinets tools and lights were all rattling and the box was not adjusted it moved from my crazy driving. Those are some bad ass machines

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
nice window, that would just be funny to have but no use, and it would really hirt if u got your arm in that or something. can not be safe at all but still really cool.

great sounding subs goofy :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we were going to edit something in there but didnt have the time. and those subs are painful the comps in the doors will put out some mean bass as well. of course kappa perfects 6.5

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
what is that by your saturn badge on the fender.

a supercharged emblum?

is it from the cobalt ss?

keith-

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow talk about dead threads. Thats a supercharged badge from a mustang cobra.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Search for "emblem" or "badged" or "supercharger badges". There's a thread w/ a whole list of links.

I got Mustang supercharged badges, too. Gets me many more races. Funny, before, unbadged, ricers ignored me. Now they see "supercharged" and think they can beat me. Morons.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wow just realized the date of the thread and who posted. It all just clicked in my head. LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts