Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am noticing a pretty substantial hestitation when first hitting the gas at a standstill. even when just revving the engine it still does this. after hitting the gas within reason it hesitates then rpm's go up. i do notice the 2nd gear hesitation that a lot of you seems to have. any ideas?? also how do i check my vin for any recalls?? my dealer seems kinda stupid with this??? i asked my service manager and he said oh no all recalls are done at the factory now being your is a brand new one (built april) they will all have already been done. didnt bother to check for me just stated that and said have a nice day. jerk anyway anyone here can you do a vin check?? thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
i can check it but chances are you aren't goin to have any recalls but it doesn't hurt to check. pm me your VIN and i can get it checked for sometime this week saying im not busy at the dealership.

·
I
7,839 Posts
I am having the same problems, i am bringing mine to the dealer sometime this week and let them play with it.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me know what happens with yours i am curious to see what this could turn out to be. ill sends you a pm thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts