Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully we can sticky this so we dont have to keep posting meets and stuff ot the threads leaves after 30day.

But either this SAT or SUN, so far its SUN weather permitting were gonna meet up and go cruise, eat, hangout and take some pics. SO post up on some meets in the future and present.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sunday dec 7th meet

So me and Jesse planned a meet i think at Southcenter between 11-12 then weather permitting well cruise, take pics, and hangout.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Exact post from CSS.net

----------------------------------------
Where: Southcenter Mall East side next to Sears just past the parking garage and Cheesecake factory

When: 11:30AM - 12:00PM

What: Snap a few shots, cruise to Alki and take a few more shots, cruise some more and possibly find other small spots to shoot and what not.

At around 4PM we will be meeting at the Red Robin in Southcenter to eat and just hang out for however long we want. If people want we could also take some pictures after that.

Address for southcenter mall:
633 Southcenter Mall Tukwila, WA 98188

Address for Red Robin:
17300 Southcenter Pkwy Tukwila, WA 98188

If anyone feels like they may get lost. PM me and ill give you my number and if you get lost you can give me a call!

There are already 3 for sure coming probably 4. All Redlines. Lets get some more people!!!

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
Its as sticky as $2 whore

btw - if you want a section on uslsja.com let me know. Reason I mention it is that there is a calendar feature that ties to threads that we use quite a bit and is very helpful. people on rlf that doesnt go to .net and vice versus can keep in touch that way with current events

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U would do that to me man, NW gets no love.

And ya if could put it on that site steve that would be awsome. Its hard to keep up with so many forums hahahah. Thanks man.

·
Registered
275 Posts
dana never messaged me back on myspace. brant, you should try calling him again.

There might be a few cobalt guys showing up but they havent said for sure yet.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dana said he can come till about 3pm and then he's gotta go.

And that's cool man just as many people to hangout as we can.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Redrobin time is now 3pm not 4 new update for tommorow. See yall there.

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
dont say the gfather never did anything nice for you =)

Login

Though their activity has slacked off a bit, for now I placed you behind the NE group. Make it an active area and I'll bump you over them hehe. Let me know who you guys want to mod that area and ill take care of it.

Have any questions on using the calendar, etc let me know. I'm the admin over there. ( I added a ton of smileys for the hell of it :))

Enjoy, hope it helps

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm so proud to have a silver knight moderator that helps the NW hahaha not to many LSJs over here and most are balts anyways. But I do thank you for ur help manm

Also I just signed up over on the link to the usalsj or w/e it was didn't say I'm on my blackberry. But ill prolie be the one whoes gonna be posting the most often and shit. Hahahaha as I do here in.

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
it's www. uslsja.com ha-ha

I gotta keep true man...I spent some summers in Everett ;)

there are a number of balts and redlines over there. Mostly the club/family but plenty of room for others DJ.gif

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aparently theres a HUGE gumball type run where all makes and models go. Dunno what time tho, jesse will post up.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts