Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

201 - 220 of 260 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Ill agree, buuuuuuuut....Ive only seen ur skills on the visual and body side of things. The projectors, lights, wiring, and my bumper and stuff we did today. I havent seen you do anything under hood yet, i might be the one for that right now.

I can pull the S/C off in bout 10-15min, IM comes off bout 45min or less depending on if u can get to it without pulling the alternator off so for that kinda stuff is fairly easy. Meth shouldnt be to hard, you just need to find a good spot to mount the tank in the trunk and find a power wire for the meth. You can set it up to come on when u hit boost like 8-10psi.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
maybe you think so, i bet i cant do shit just as well if not better than you, lol. i am a mechanics son, pretty much good at everything involving a car now since i work at the body shop, im gonna get some black mixed and paint my mirrors and the door pillars, and im gonna get a new side skirt and do that, of course im going to do some practice to get used to my gun..

i did pretty much tear the interior all of the brakes/suspension out of my car, tore the tranny apart and put it back together, replaced the tranny, and dropped 4 motors in that car, ive done 3 motor builds now and i have done like 6 motor swaps. i just dont like to do it lol. i mean i will if i have to, but i dont like ripping a bunch of shit apart, idk why... my specialty is radiators, and a/c shit

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Thanks, well at least we know we have eachother to help with stuff and other people we hangout with.

·
Registered
127 Posts
sounds good to me i was thinging about going with the new throttle body and getting the spacer and sprying it there and using the windshield wiper reservoir but i might get a tank for the trunk. But it might be awhile i need to save up for the meth and tune when i finally get it installed i also have a s3 h/e and dual pass but im thinking about going lower then a 2.8 pulley so i just wanna be safe, making sure shes nice and cool. I dont wanna run nitrous but my goal is over or right at 300 ponys so thats what im shooting for so if i need like a little 30 shot i might spray. But like i said i wanna link up with some people so lemme know.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
thats what i have is the zzp s3 h/e and dualpass endlaye with opt b. You cant go wrong with that at all. Meth should be last on ur list for cooling if you have thise cooling mods already. The tune is where its at.

To get 300whp youl need more than a 2.7. Your looking at a TVS blower not the stock M62. With my mods im at like 240-250whp, my exhaust is to big for my setup but i got it tuned with it already but i could be around 270whp with a 2.5".

But yah me and sean the guy above this post live in the kirkland and mill creek area so were down to meet or what not whenever. We tend to work on our cars as much as possible lol like last weekend in the rain.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yea I want to eventually go with the tvs but that's gonna be after I get taxes back but I remember seeing a Guy on here that made 300 with the m62 but he was running e85 and some other things I'm not gonna get. But I do want a tvs. I also have a 3" header back I wanted to go with the 2.5 but I'm shooting for 300 and when I was reading up on shit it said a 3" is better for that and I didn't want to buy 2 exhausts. Hey I got a 4 day comming up for veterans day so if you guys got some free time I'm down.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Well as far as i know theres only 2 members in WA active and thats me and sean (04_IRL). It would be nice to get some more guys in here and post up not that hard if you have some spare time.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Hahaha oh brian ur fuckin funny.

I got 2 new piaa lights just came today for my fogs cuz one burnt out. Im stayin in kirkland right now so my cars been frozen for 2 , if i stayed in duvall i wouldnt of gone to work, i got a ride today to work and im off tomorrow, saturday and sunday so should be fine to drive now.

Been 3 weeks since ive washed the damn thing, looks like its been like 3 months and it looks crazy with the frost and snow on it. Its like 24* already, gonna be a bitch to get warmed up and shit. And i gotta change the oil still ahhhh shit to much to do lol.

·
Registered
156 Posts
oh hush up it didnt get over 1degrees today haha. lucky i only had to leave twice today to go out to dinner and to get ice cream. 2weeks away from my black sexy baby and im going crazy haha

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just thought I'd make a post in this section real quick. Just bought a '04 Blue IRL. All stock, about to hit 100K, but it's in great condition, just changed oil and filter today to 5w30 Mobil1 extended performance and got in the pit with a friend, car was bone dry underneath and no sign of old leaks. Live in Lynnwood, work in Bothell, hit me up if we are going to have any meets or anything, I'd like to talk to some people who have owned one of these awesome cars for more than a week...

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Just thought I'd make a post in this section real quick. Just bought a '04 Blue IRL. All stock, about to hit 100K, but it's in great condition, just changed oil and filter today to 5w30 Mobil1 extended performance and got in the pit with a friend, car was bone dry underneath and no sign of old leaks. Live in Lynnwood, work in Bothell, hit me up if we are going to have any meets or anything, I'd like to talk to some people who have owned one of these awesome cars for more than a week...
Welcome man. Theres only like 2-3 of us on here that post up regularly and we all have eachothers numbers lol.

Funny is that all of us have 04's to lol, 2 blacks and now ur blue. But yah ive had my car for about 4 yrs coming up, alot done to it. I work in woodinville and live in duvall so if u ever wanna meet up let me know man.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
im the other o4 guy, and there are a few ss guys around too, but most of them live more down south, theres another redline guy thats lives down south too and has a silver 04/ you live damn close to me we should meet up . im in bothell/millcreek

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah we are SUPER close to each other... I'd like to get together some time to see how much of a difference a few bolt-ons and suspension make on these cars, and to make sure there isn't any preventative maintenance I should be on the lookout for with a car with 100K miles on it, driving it as hard as I sometimes do.

201 - 220 of 260 Posts