Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

241 - 260 of 260 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
You and me both bro..

Im doin my new rotors i just got gold zinced, wheel spacers, tire rotation, new coolant tank with flush, intercooler flush, new plugs, fuel filter, cleaning the throttle body...give er take a few other little things but should be a good full day of fun!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Didnt know u still exist adam. And we kinda started a newer group with cobalts and other cars....faster cars!!! Yah i still have mine, gonna get awd next year and havent talked to dana since he got rid of his RL and jessie who knows where that fag is.

ya im not on here at all just got on to find dana bitch still owes my for all the parts i gave him before i got rid of my RL. so what kinda cars you running around with? im sure theres a few fast cars but nothing like we got here in texas.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
ya im not on here at all just got on to find dana bitch still owes my for all the parts i gave him before i got rid of my RL. so what kinda cars you running around with? im sure theres a few fast cars but nothing like we got here in texas.
Yah good luck getting ur money for ur parts.... Havent seen or talked to those guys in years either.

And just some bolt on and built turbo cobalts, camaros, sti's, evo's. My buddies friend had a 1000whp skyline tuned down to 850whp and another one of his buddy just got a new Lamborghini Murchielago LP640.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Everybody kinda does there own thing right now. We all have different schedules.
Im up for a meet once we get some sunshine. Its always good to see the community and make some new friends!
Someone should organize such a thing... any volunteers?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
There's a dyno day on jun 2 next Saturday 830- whenever in kirkland. I may go. $75 for 3 pulls. Otherwise next thing ill be attending is forum fest June 23

·
Registered
372 Posts
There's a dyno day on jun 2 next Saturday 830- whenever in kirkland. I may go. $75 for 3 pulls. Otherwise next thing ill be attending is forum fest June 23
Are you going to be entering your car at forum fest or drag racing it? or just going as a spectator?

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
I would love to go sucks i cant get weekends off but paper sound sooo much better to me than goin to a ricer meet.

Sean dont waste ur money and time on a drag for FWD, take it to the road course and get your moneys worth for what your cars made for lol

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I will do what I want brant :) anyway, yes ill be at formula drift too most likely.
Brant, you should.come out to some kind of event this yr

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Dude i know i want to so bad sean.

And just dont be the guy that complains of a shitty run cuz you cant launch ur car for the power it has or anything.

"Man i ran a 14.2 car wouldnt hook, i should be like mid 13's if i hooked" :rofl:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Dude i know i want you so bad sean.

And just dont be the guy that complains of a shitty run cuz you cant launch ur car for the power it has or anything.

"Man i ran a 14.2 car wouldnt hook, i should be like mid 13's if i hooked" :rofl:
lol :bananahum

241 - 260 of 260 Posts