Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recieved my nyrm98 custom gauge pod today! it looks beautiful, he made the product and shipped it to me within 4 days :) that is impressive... the quality is top notch and it is impossible to mess up the install. you just pull the stock peice off and pop the new one on! that is it, then add your gauges.

I will have installed pics on my car once i find my camera i dunno were it is :freak5: but this is way worth the 100 dollars for the product and 10 dollars for shipping!

thanks alot bro

10 out of 10

This is just a generic pic for now

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
NO FAIR!!!! I WANT MINE SOO BAD!

NoRemorse said:
it would look soo much better with that 'butt crack' filled in!!!
actually i dont think it would, i like the seperation of the pods like that, looks almost organic.... like the car grew gauge pods.

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
Ahriman said:
NO FAIR!!!! I WANT MINE SOO BAD!

actually i dont think it would, i like the seperation of the pods like that, looks almost organic.... like the car grew gauge pods.
how does that make it organic? I think it would look more flowing filled in.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
NoRemorse said:
how does that make it organic? I think it would look more flowing filled in.
i dont know how bro, its just my perception... cant expect you to see it the same. its in the eye of the beholder scenario i guess

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
sheek360 said:
those are boobs dammit

i like boobs, and now i like the gauge pod even more... maybe ill paint it fleshy color and put some nipples on mine:facelick:

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
NoRemorse said:
Don't get me wrong, I think nyrm's pod looks great. BUt I tend to like this better

ya, that looks good too, but imo i like the crack.

·
Registered
207 Posts
NYRM98 Rocks

I got mine today in the mail. I just payed him on Friday, can't beat that for service. As for the quality. Awesome, I put it in the car. No guages yet, so it looks a little stupid, but I figure I will get sick of staring at blank holes real fast and buy dual incepters...................

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
If he can find a way to keep my ladder tach in the new pod I will buy one

·
Registered
920 Posts
CypressCustoms said:
are you fucking picky this is one of the best dam gage pods i have seen!!!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
CypressCustoms said:
I agree, I bought my ladder tach/boost gauge separate. So i'd like to keep the boost gauge and "ladder tach" but I really kinda need an A/F gauge too.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
i bought one of nyrm98's dual pods from ionredlineguy.....i must say....it's friggen pimp!!!

looks like an OEM product....like it just came with my car.....keep up the good work bro!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts