Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight I was already planning on attending this show alone anyhow. But I thought I would throw up the word on here to see if anyone wants to ride down in a group or something. As of right now ther is my redline and my buddy's cobalt SS. Here is some info on the show itself. I went last year and it was really good and had some nice venders. The shows down oc are always a great time. There is some great go-kart riding and other shit to do after the show so we could make this a truely awesome time. http://www.occarshow.com/html.asp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
i have a few friends down there......if you see a half black half red eclipse turbo, race him and when you beat him tell him robbie with the redline sent u! hahaha.
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
silver05srt4 said:
i figured no body would
Gee, what's a matter, couldn't afford that Cobra? Bwahahahahaa... everyone knows you're a lying sack of shit. Take this to another thread if you wanna talk shit. At this point, almost 50% of the people have you on ignore, they don't even see your bullshit. I for one, enjoy insulting your lying, dumb, ignorant, ass. You have no skills, and you're a total punching bag.

The only thing you know about oral combat is two dicks fighting over your mouth at the same time.
-Sp00ner

And you can quote that one bitches!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
i kinda think its sad that he's in ocean city and is posting on the internet

when im in ocean city there is no such thing as the internet, just beer and beach....i have a girlfriend so boobs/babe is a constant.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
189 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
i kinda think its sad that he's in ocean city and is posting on the internet

when im in ocean city there is no such thing as the internet, just beer and beach....i have a girlfriend so boobs/babe is a constant.
hey ass i live 35 mins from oc.so f off if its so sad come get some from my bone stock neon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
id rather get some from my girlfriend, and if you wanna race a redline so badly, come on up to pa and ill race u.

i dont care if i lose or not, which im sure i would, but at least i dont go around talking shit on other cars just to make myself look like a big tough guy.


so take your 2 1/2 inch penis and go compensate somewhere else
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
189 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
id rather get some from my girlfriend, and if you wanna race a redline so badly, come on up to pa and ill race u.

i dont care if i lose or not, which im sure i would, but at least i dont go around talking shit on other cars just to make myself look like a big tough guy.


so take your 2 1/2 inch penis and go compensate somewhere else
o shit man ur from chester im from west chester.I only a dick online next time im up that why we should race and make a video of it.Can u drive?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
im only in west chester during college semesters, otherwise im about 2 hrs west.

but unfortunately no, i cant drive, my car just sits in the driveway collecting dust. ive actually never driven a car in my life now that i think of it...lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
189 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
im only in west chester during college semesters, otherwise im about 2 hrs west.

but unfortunately no, i cant drive, my car just sits in the driveway collecting dust. ive actually never driven a car in my life now that i think of it...lol
Lol i really am only this big of a dick on the internet im just a die hard mopar guy whos a ahole.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
189 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
im only in west chester during college semesters, otherwise im about 2 hrs west.

but unfortunately no, i cant drive, my car just sits in the driveway collecting dust. ive actually never driven a car in my life now that i think of it...lol
And i ment can u drive good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
not really, its my first 5 speed.....ive been driving it since october, so im as decent regular driving as anyone, but as far as racing im not that experienced
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok back from the show... It sucked ass this year... The street racing was pretty cool but the cops were out in full effect... Didn't see a single redline only a normal ION with some ugly body kit... Didn't lose a single race im happy to add, and I raced quite a bit...
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top