Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a OEM Boost Gauge for sale for $50 shipped. The gauge will work on 2005+ up Red Lines. This is the gauge only the mounting pod is not included. Also, this gauge will not work on the 04 Red Lines otherwise it would be in my car.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
hey max, i assume you bought the pod and gauge from saturn and are gonna just the base and put your own gauge in?

what did it run ya?

keith-

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SilverRedLine04 said:
hey max, i assume you bought the pod and gauge from saturn and are gonna just the base and put your own gauge in?

what did it run ya?

keith-
That's exactly what I did. I paid $235 with tax for the whole unit.

Gauge is still for sale.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
matt said:
Why won't it work? Isn't there a plug-in for a harness in the back to get the signal from the PCM?
No, the 2004 PCM doesn't put out a signal. Someone tried it on a 2004 and the gauge went to about 2 psi and then just stayed there.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I figured someone would be intrested in it.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Max - I've been TRYING to get the $50 for referring hot ion chick to the Ann Arbor dealership. HOPEFULLY i'll be finding out tomorrow; how much do you want for a pick-up?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Papa, if you've got the money ready, give it to him, I don't even know what's going on with the money I'm supposed to be getting, so it may be a while. There will be other boost guages out there.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gauge is sold (pending pickup), jpapa beat you to the punch by 3 mins.

If he changes his mind I'll let ya know monkey.
Good luck getting anything from the Ann Arbor dealership, they told me 3 times they were going to send me a gas card. Still haven't gotten it and I just gave up on trying.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
max_boost said:
Gauge is sold (pending pickup), jpapa beat you to the punch by 3 mins.

If he changes his mind I'll let ya know monkey.
Good luck getting anything from the Ann Arbor dealership, they told me 3 times they were going to send me a gas card. Still haven't gotten it and I just gave up on trying.
Ursh, that kind of sucks . . . I'd really hope they don't gyp me like that :mad: Oh well. Good luck with the gauge papa :D Next time all the Michigan guys are together, I'll want to see it.

Damn being broke . . .

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'll be picking it up from him tomorrow and hopefully hooking it up this weekend. I may need some help because I'm assuming it doesn't have instructions, and I haven't done this before.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Nope no pod. I gotta think of something. My first step is to hook it up to see if it will work right, then I'll worry about a pod. Thanks for posting the links to ***'s instructions, and thank you *** for making them. I will need them :)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea no problem. I was thinking of doing this before I got the comp package one. I think it turned out pretty good.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
jpapa said:
I'll be picking it up from him tomorrow and hopefully hooking it up this weekend. I may need some help because I'm assuming it doesn't have instructions, and I haven't done this before.
Make sure that you read in detail ***'s instructions. Make sure that you seal the terminal on the ECM, Also that gauge only works on 05's not 04's.

Mark

P.S. I have a couple of pigtails, so if you need a couple PM me. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.