Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 oem redline half shafts that need to be gone. I am the original owner and they have 30000 miles on them. They have been sitting in my garage for years now collecting dust. They are in great shape with no rips in the boots. $60.00 + 15 for shipping to the lower 48 states. If you need to see a picture I can send you one. Still trying to figure out why I can no longer post pictures on this forum with my droid 2. It use to let me but no more. So p.m. you email address and I will get you the pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2 oem redline half shafts that need to be gone. I am the original owner and they have 30000 miles on them. They have been sitting in my garage for years now collecting dust. They are in great shape with no rips in the boots. $60.00 + 15 for shipping to the lower 48 states. If you need to see a picture I can send you one. Still trying to figure out why I can no longer post pictures on this forum with my droid 2. It use to let me but no more. So p.m. you email address and I will get you the pictures.
By any chance do you still have the half shaft??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts