Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just got my blue '04 Saturn in Maryland a few weeks ago and have been loving it. The best was riding out to Harper's Ferry via Whites Ferry (actually crossing the river on a boat with my car on it) and northern Virginia with stops at the horse track to throw around some money and have a drink and an amazing restaurant in Harper's Ferry (Hilltop House Hotel). I'm not much on the driving fast but more on driving the car well. This is definitely the car for that. It is a car that can be driven quite competently.

That said I upgraded the stereo a week ago and I have my OEM Panasonic from the car listed on Ebay if anyone is interested. I put in a Kenwood head unti in so I could listen to the ipod and not hear all the static I was hearing when I tried to use the monster transmitter. Polynomial-C never sounded better.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7981261758&category=43947&sspagename=WDVW

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Nice to see another Marylander around. Where do you live ?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
gary3 said:
I live in Germantown, work and go to school in Baltimore.

Thats cool, I am just north of Baltimore in White Marsh.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
is it a 6 disc?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not a 6 disk. It did actually get better FM reception than I get in the new Kenwood unit I bought. Go figure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.