Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know just about how many 04 redlines were made? it would be nice to know out of how many we have one.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
2500-2600 were made if my memory serves me correctly.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not to shabby thats not some bad odds i thought that they only made like 1500-1800. ohh well car companies usually make like 5-6000 dont they??? i have no idea im just guessing. and wasnt the 04 just a tester.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
yeah the 04 was just the test bitch for the cobalt ss. the car sold so they made a 5000 more for 05. I see them dissapearing quikcly once the ss hits the market full swing.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so us with the 04 got luckly then and is there any lsd for the car or any upgradeable packages yet and if so are they really expensive?

·
Registered
289 Posts
pclear9061 said:
so us with the 04 got luckly then and is there any lsd for the car or any upgradeable packages yet and if so are they really expensive?
Stupid to say, but I think this car might be worth something someday...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I was driving the other day, and a saw an SS Cobalt. I knew that the Ion Redline and the SS were similar, but i was still surprised when i saw it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Since the Redline made its debut over a year ago, I have seen a whopping total of three. Not including mine, Vita's and Uncle Smitty's. Since the Cobalt SS Supercharged has been out, I have seen 5 on the streets.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have yet to see one in the kansas city area and if there are any out there we should meet up!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Redline_Driver said:
I have yet to see one in the kansas city area and if there are any out there we should meet up!!
I still haven't seen one on the streets of Toronto and in the 2 1/2 hours of highway driving that I do every day I see thousands of cars/day

·
Registered
384 Posts
When I was looking at the rl I went to the chevrolet dealer to look at a cobalt ss. He
tried to sell me everything on the lot since he did't have a cobalt ss. This was in
Feb. Went by the dealer and they still don't have an ss

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I havent seen any RLs out here in CA from as low as fremont all the way up CA

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Except mine. of course :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts