Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well ladies and gentlemen the time has come for me to go serve my country. I will be leaving very soon and will not be on this forums for awhile. I hope everything goes good with everybody and damnit why are spOOner, goofyguy, Vita, JPK, and Navymitch12 not moderators yet? God speed and my baby will be there when I get back(my wife too) and hopefully the after market performance will have picked up then. Thank you everyone for the laughs, the technical help, and the bullshit. Oh goofyguy my wife will send the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) . Again thanks everyone.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Be safe over there!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Keep you head down and your aim straight. God bless you and carry you home safely.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
saturnd00d said:
Wishing you the best. Arrive back safely.

-Your friends from the north
Your friends from the south wish you the same. Make sure anyone who dares shoot at you knows how good us Floridians can be with weapons, and how much ass we can really kick. Be safe over there, and return quickly. Best of luck with everything.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Be safe and may the bullshit in Iraq come to an end soon.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Good luck over there dude. I'm not the most pro-war person, especially for this war, but I will support our troops because they are my fellow citizens.

[off topic]wolfie, you stole my avatar. I want it back[/off topic]

·
Registered
674 Posts
Be safe over there man and stay positive.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Many Props to you. May you return in one piece and fully intact. God Bless you, your family (your wife too) and your fellow Corps.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Thank You

Take car of yourself man, and may god bless you and your family. Thank You from all of us in service here at Saturn Gulf Freeway.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Godspeed Goodspeed....

If it gets rough over there, remember, nothing compare to trolls! :D

Hell, I lived in Florida for 10 years, if you can make it there with the good 'ol boys, then this shouldn't be anything new. Good luck man, be safe, and if you get to an internet connection, MAKE SURE you drop us a line and let us know you're in one piece!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
God Bless You!

take 'em down and stay in one piece while you're at it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Take care of yourself bro, make it back safe, and watch out for those damn rpg's.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Semper Fi Brother,
I should be arriving there just about the time you come home, so whip them haji's into shape so I don't have to when I get there! Keep Hydrated, your head down, and your spirits up!

SSG D.
CA ARNG
Former USMC (Desert Storm)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.