Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, tomorrow im going to pick up my stickers that i had made that say RedlineForums.com. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in ordering some also. Ill have pics up soon.

I'll be able to get any color/any size/and any shape. Please post if your ordered!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok guys...i went up there today, If i got about 20 people interested, Id be able to get you two stickers for around 5 dollars shipped.The stickers around around 1.5"x6" long. Please make a list with your name and what color IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE BUYING ONE- I WANT TO KNOW WHOS INTERESTED.

1. Adam - Red

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would be in for a couple, I would like a small one that I can put on the bottom of the back side windows. Either white or red, but preferably a darker red.

·
Registered
153 Posts
GaRsNoW said:
ok guys...i went up there today, If i got about 20 people interested, Id be able to get you two stickers for around 5 dollars shipped.The stickers around around 1.5"x6" long. Please make a list with your name and what color IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE BUYING ONE- I WANT TO KNOW WHOS INTERESTED.

1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
GaRsNoW said:

1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. navymitch12- Red
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. navymitch12- Red
4. SilverRedLine04- Silver

·
Registered
343 Posts
Im sure you'll make them look good so im in!

1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. navymitch12- Red
5. Amishland- Red

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
after thinking about it, i think i may have misunderstood him, i think he may have meant 1 sticker for 5 dollars. i dont think he meant 1 set (2 stickers). But ill have it tomorrow so ill know for sure. Im sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
if garsnow can not get them for 5 for 2 $ i can most likey do 5 for 2 i just need a design idea

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
ok here is the deal i can get them for 4-5$ shipped to everyone who wants for 2 decals any color or mix and match color if u want. Just start a list i am gonna put up the guys who have already gotten on and just keep it going. If we can get 20+ it will be like 4.50 Shipped to your address. And the guy who is making them is a good guy great work and i put all my faith in him so far he has done great work for me. So come one guys its only 5$ at the most buy ONE. also taking design requests, but to keep this thread from getting out of control PM them to me and i will make a new thread after i get like 4-5 ideas and all the people can vote. 1.5" x 6-7" will be the size limit for that price, but the guy will do custom work for anyone who wants to pay for it. Buy one just to help get the price down if i can get like 30+ it will be cheaper than 5$ for sure.

1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. navymitch12- Red
5. Amishland- Red
6. Satredl-Red

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
ok here is the list so far, come one guys buy these, they are only 5$ help out the forum with this on, if you do not want to put them on your car than dont but they are only 5$ its not gonna kill your budget on this one.

1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. navymitch12- Red
5. Amishland- Red
6. Satredl-Red

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
1. Adam - Red
2. redline603- Red
3. navymitch12- Red
5. Amishland- Red
6. Satredl-Red
7. Jeepin79-Red

·
Registered
681 Posts
Can you do me a 2" x 8" in medium grey? 2 of them? They would match the decals I'm putting on this week....

·
Registered
808 Posts
Im in for a blue set

·
Registered
153 Posts
for 5 bucks hey im in for a second set only silver this time i dunno which color i would want to put on so ill take both a red and silver. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts