Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you made your own, or bought the VUE RL mesh, please post your pictures.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Vue Mesh

Check my gallery at Saturnfans.com. I have installed them on our 4 Redline's. PS: Nice photo

·
Registered
416 Posts
Barry said:
Check my gallery at Saturnfans.com. I have installed them on our 4 Redline's. PS: Nice photo
I installed a customcargrills.com grill and painted the two plastic sides to match. You can't tell the difference. It looks really good.

·
Registered
343 Posts
i installed stainless mesh from customcargrills.com and also have my pics in my profile at satunrfans.com.

i have a three piece grill

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
the whole front is one piece, someone should come out with a one piece replacement for all three parts of the front facia, it looks to me that we'd also get MUCH more air into the engine bay if the two side pieces were open

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i installed my own from customcargrills.....only black one there is, i believe.

i made a thread for it somewhere around here, just look for it, and/or if u want pics just lemme know

·
Registered
351 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
GaRsNoW said:
if you made your own, or bought the VUE RL mesh, please post your pictures.
This is a modded stainless steel grill from a Vue. I think it looks sweet. :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ i need to go order mine quick! how much did they charge you? i want to get the vue rl mesh because it matches the outer fake plastic mesh on the outsides.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Vue Redline Grill. Not allowed to say price though.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not even what they are new? i dont care what you guys paid for them...what are they to the average person that walks in. and also, goofy guy did you buy two and cut the other for the outer pieces? looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
no the outter ones are still the stock plastic things. Just hit them with some chrome paint. the center has tabs that will hold the grill in there already. Just crawl under and push the grill into it. I think the Redline Vue grill goes for 90.00?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Vita said:
the whole front is one piece, someone should come out with a one piece replacement for all three parts of the front facia, it looks to me that we'd also get MUCH more air into the engine bay if the two side pieces were open

I took that inner plastic piece off, took it into work with me and used a zizz wheel and cut out those fake, non-functional plastic grilles.

·
I
7,838 Posts
Did someone have a grill mounted in the opening that is in the rear bumper?? How was it mounted? Maybe some pictures? Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
i installed my own from customcargrills.....only black one there is, i believe.

i made a thread for it somewhere around here, just look for it, and/or if u want pics just lemme know

I painted mine black to match and have it installed, just havent posted any pics at all... The RL is in the garage for winter

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^thats a good idea, but i dont like the fact of painting it. i had painted mesh on my last body kit and it was just chipped to hell. im waiting for the fogs to fill the outers.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts