Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
perfect aero turbine for only 150!!! that is a great price. i just need to sell to pay off the other one i just bought so any takers just let me know.

·
Registered
103 Posts
so you bought 2 of those mufflers togther? or just a differnt one ?
p.s if i had my rl by now i would buy that muffler and another one lol. i like the sounds of them.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is the only one i have and i need the extra money to pay for parts of the wedding so i need it to go.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fine 140 shipped. wedding is in 2 weeks and honeymoon in 1 month. need to sell NOW. first one with good offer gets

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2.5 i beilve but it was the best one that they had when they first came out. i cost me an ass load of money.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*** did you see the other thread that has the two dunlops with 9.32 of tread and this muffler for 270 instead of 320+ seperate? dont know if your interested but that i thought would be a great deal.

i have a crome tip that was worth 100 and the muffler had both the regular ends cut off b/c i didnt like the way that they looked but i talked to a muffler shop and they said that all you have to do is cut the muffler at a different spot and you can make it any size you want ! :) and it wouldnt ruin the muffler at all. its a beautiful muffler. im gonna try to get pics tonight.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts