Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the time has come for the recaros to go..lol.. i an deciding between a few choices now.. i really want feedback about them.. i couldnt find all the pics of them in blue but they will all be blue/black to match the car itself.

here are my choices which would you pick if you could thanks!! again please ignore colors shown i will be getting blue/black or all blue...

first we have the cobra misano glass back seat (only thing im unsure of with this seat is daily comfort being the back is carbon/glass i think it may be to hard for daily use?? but they look freaking sick!!)
http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/2005_Saturn_Ion_Redline_2.0_SC.aspx/30/5950/_Cobra_Misano_Silver_Back_Reclining_Street_Race_Seat_Black

then the japan fav the bride brix 2
http://www.tees-usa.com/brix2.html

sparco torino:
http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=195 or

these are my narrowed down choice as to what will fit best and what i can get wholesale..lol...

the bride seems a bit skinny though at only 18.5 wide in the seat as opposed to 21-22 of the other 2?? i cant sit in one since they dont take them back after i order them unless damaged though, no one i know uses bride so i think it may be nice to have something different.. but they may be a bit to small.. hmmmm let me know what you think please dont base it on price but which you would rather own. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
Sparco Torino all the way.....have rode in them....they are worth every penny...If I kept my old sc2, they would be in it now

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i never thought my sparco's were that great..lol.. i liked my momo's better.. but hell if momo isnt crazy on price for what you get ... you pay more for less quality imo.. those cobra's are freaking sick not sure if you guys have really seen them before...lol ill post a link to see better pics of them... you will drool

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
zfactor said:
wow i never thought my sparco's were that great..lol.. i liked my momo's better.. but hell if momo isnt crazy on price for what you get ... you pay more for less quality imo.. those cobra's are freaking sick not sure if you guys have really seen them before...lol ill post a link to see better pics of them... you will drool
Trust me the sparco torinos are a MUCH better built seat then the cobras.....plus the sparcos are a shit load more comfy and will take longer to wearout...... I dont just say this cause of the sparcos in the RL, I did a lot of research for seats for my sc2 and the torino is what I was goin to buy....

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are really a sick seat but expensive.. full carbon backside.. they look freaking crazy installed. and they are on special right now...lol still not cheap though...

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts
zfactor said:
they are really a sick seat but expensive.. full carbon backside.. they look freaking crazy installed. and they are on special right now...lol still not cheap though...
$1600+ per seat........you can get Leather Torino's with full lumbar air bags for that price.......pricey

You can order the Cobras in leather also ....wonder how much that would add to the price????

·
Premium Member
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah but i can get the pair right now at less than one seat...

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol im hanging on to the oem ones in case i trade it in.. they never want the aftermarket seats in when they take em back so up in the attic they go.. sorry man

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so far i think im leaning to the bride seats.. mmm blue suede... i think they would look sick, or else the carbon. i just think that would be a bitch to take care of in the car...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts