Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
just start one in...what, the southwest forum?

new england's just got so big they stickied it. it wasn't like they made one for us.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Oklahoma member #1 right here ;)

·
Registered
7,303 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Im in claremore, tulsa area. Hey piston Wanna meet up some time and show me a few things about hpt? I bought hpt but having a heck of a time learning it.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Im in claremore, tulsa area. Hey piston Wanna meet up some time and show me a few things about hpt? I bought hpt but having a heck of a time learning it.
For sure man, Im deployed right now, I will be back around springtime. Just hit me up.

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
you should have seen our mega-meets. we had 10-15 cars, almost all redlines. we had a core of 7 or 8 that would show up anywhere--and they were ALL black.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Where the send you off to piston, and thanks for defending our country.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Oklahoma member #4!! Midwest City area.
First off welcome second there are like 2 or 3 after me and before you so maybe like member #7 just sayin.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Looks amazing out there piston, seeing that every day would make it hard to come back to oklahoma. be safe man. and ill be oklahoma member like....97 sound good? lol

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Sounds good, we otta have an Oklahoma Member meet and greet when I get home.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not an IRL, but modded ions are so limited around here I think I'll speak up. MWC area, and i've seen a total of two around in the last three months. I spend the majority of my time in Edmond though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts