Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do with old parts that you take off the car? Am I the only one that can pull odd things out of his garage at a moments notice. Someone could blow the radiator for a GM vehicle in my driveway, and I could have them fixed and running in an hour. Hell, a 3rd Gen F-body could have it's electrical system short out and I think I have a complete wiring harness laying around here still. Please tell me I'm not the only one, otherwise I'm gonna have to start clearing space!

Headlight for a Camaro? No problem....
Honda Accord engine belts? Got those too...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
well i would assume once i get older i will have just as many parts because i already got my collection going,

My step dad is the same way as u spooner i could have bought a 1 gen camaro frame and basically built the car with the parts he has. i am talking several spare engines and tranny's

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At one point I had this hunk of crap, green, beat-up, '83 Camaro for some misc spare parts and such, took the block, which turned out to be cracked, tranny, etc. Whole freakin car was laying around for almost a year, in my garage so it wouldn't look like crap. Took like another 3 months to find someone to take it without charging us since there was nothing but the body, frame, and seats left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts