Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right i have improved on the last prototype by adding mounts on the piping instead of clamps u can just screw in the maf sensor but sadly to say i had to raise the price since i lost money on the first sale the price now is $150 including shipping. all orders must be taken by 23rd of october. im me on aol at kazkillinger3k if u dont have aol my msn scrren name is nerdzforcheap on msn.
  1. xtremesc2 already paid for and shipped.
  2. 2. ??
  3. 3 ??
  4. 4.??
  5. 5.???
  6. 6.??

·
Registered
524 Posts
Like I posted in another thread, I'd like before and after dyno sheets. Also a pic of the intake outside of the car, preferably the finished product since you said you made some changes...

Tom

·
Registered
201 Posts
I would consider buying a batch (like 5 or so) as a dealer and reselling them if you can provide measureable gains (aka a dyno) for me.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I also would like to see before / after dyno results. You post that up... and you got yourself another buyer :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Need some pics. I will be happy to pick one up. Dying to get some mods on this thing.

Shawn

·
Registered
355 Posts
saw the pics. Kinda hard to see what is going on there. Any more.

Shawn

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just a suggestion to get this dynoed since alot of times paying out of pocket can be tough especially for a startup:

Offer that if someone buys it that you will refund the difference between retail and dealer cost if they do a before and after dyno (2 runs before, 2 runs after).

This gives someone else incentive to do it so it keeps your costs down but also helps both parties. This technique has worked for me a number of times.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
it has supposedly been dyno'd already...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Vita said:
it has supposedly been dyno'd already...
oh heh I guess I missed that then
nnneeeeva mind

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
fi-r_head said:
yes if u feel its not what u expected their will be refunds
still no dyno sheet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts