Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it. I was at a light. didnt think anything of it light turns and he jumps. So im on catch up. I cant gain a frigin inch on the guy. In fact everytime I shift I lose 10 more feet. O well damn those cars.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i raced a G35 AWD 2 door and i was right next to him and pulling but i do have to admit i love those G35 so sexy!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ya but add a little money and beat him...or u can pay double the price of the RL and own one yourself.... for that kinda money that car better give me head on weekdays in rush hour.

G35
Base MSRP $31,000.00*
280hp 3.5-liter DOHC V6 engine
5-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode
Leather-appointed interior

G35x AWD
Base MSRP $32,800.00*
Intelligent All-wheel Drive (AWD)
Traction Control System (4-wheel)

G35 6MT
Base MSRP $30,750.00*
298hp 3.5-liter DOHC V6 engine
6-speed manual transmission
Includes Sport-tuned Suspension Package

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
remember the g35 IS THE SKYLINE fron japan HUGE AFTERMARKET FOR IT these aren't much faster than the 350x stock which are not that fast or not as fast as they should have been anyway. but they have anything and everything for these in japan. watch out for these one of our customers has one, he went down to sgp racing in texas and he has a little over 500 hp now. not thrilling but its a lot faster than us!! maybe once my guys finish up the turbo kit or psi-fi gets done then well talk

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I keep seeing that name psifi mentioned and yet they have disapeared off the boards. Wonder why?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
the calm before the storm goofy!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
My mom has a 2003 G35 2 door and I am not really all the impressed with it. I think for $36,000 she could have got a better car, or 2 Redlines! And the slapstick auto sucks balls. It still shifts like an automatic. I thought as soon as you hit it, it would shift, well it still does the hesitation before going into gear. But I will admit it has good power ALL the way through the RPM range, it never seems to give out at all.
~Adam

·
Registered
289 Posts
AZKMK said:
Ya but add a little money and beat him...or u can pay double the price of the RL and own one yourself.... for that kinda money that car better give me head on weekdays in rush hour.

G35
Base MSRP $31,000.00*
5-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode
Leather-appointed interior

G35x AWD
Base MSRP $32,800.00*
Intelligent All-wheel Drive (AWD)
Traction Control System (4-wheel)

G35 6MT
Base MSRP $30,750.00*