Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ugh paint pealing on the IP. Whats with me and paint? :mad: This will be like my 5th paint issue with this car. Pretty simple to explain. I got in my car and hit my knee on the console as I usually do and some if the paint ont center stack pealed right off. It was all gooy and sticky. That should not be. Looks like another trip to the dealer. At least they know me by name when I walk in there :rolleyes:

Here is the pic:

·
Registered
127 Posts
That's one thing I don't like about the QC and the Red Line, very little room for right leg/knee next to the console. I can see the bottom corner is starting to peel as well, that's bad. Hope warranty covers it.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
What do you use to clean the interior?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yikes, same here... no strange spills or anything like that?

·
Registered
808 Posts
The interior is painted guys and those cleaners and dressings do soften the paint. After its soft it peels easily. but it should be under warranty 3/36.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sp00ner said:
Yikes, same here... no strange spills or anything like that?
nope no spills cept maybee some pop here and there. Ive only cleaned that area once :(

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well saturn of Clarkston rocks!!!!!!

I took it to them today and within 5 minutes they said we will replace it and they had a part ordered :cool:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
alredline04 said:
...maybee some pop here and there. ...
I've lived in central PA for all my life and I've NEVER heard people around here talk like that.....pretty strange stuff to me....

we call it soda here.

sorry, just pickin' :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
MrCleanY0 said:
I've lived in central PA for all my life and I've NEVER heard people around here talk like that.....pretty strange stuff to me....

we call it soda here.

sorry, just pickin' :D
That's another American thing that I don't understand. I don't get calling it a soda. A club soda is soda.
What do you call a Mars bar? A chocolate bar or candy bar?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
We call it pop here in Chicago, but when I lived in Florida, it was soda. My relatives from southern Texas called it all soda water...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I call it a sub...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
new york..... pop and sub

ga... fromm what i noticed they say coke for everything, kinda weird if u ask me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts