Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REPOST FROM BLACKEDOUT THREAD
Ok people updated wheels. Blacked out my 18's... woot woot... before silver 18's then painted and old stock blackers.

close up after paint job... did a good job this time!

P.S. Car is offset because LR wheel is off and jacked up because my wheel bearing is shot. decided to paint wheels in the process.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
looks good, i dont like red calipers. have you considered lowering it?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the red myself had black before. Plus i plan on putting a red saturn vinyl on the sides of my car so i think it will look good. Gunna lower it as soon as i wear through these 235's.

·
Registered
961 Posts
i don't get why people take pic's with out putting on tire shine. please before you post up pic's put tire shine on your tires and eventually get around to dropping the car. lol

otherwise it looks good

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
i don't get why people take pic's with out putting on tire shine. please before you post up pic's put tire shine on your tires and eventually get around to dropping the car. lol

otherwise it looks good
not everybody likes tire shine... i personally dont care for it. a nice clean flat black tire looks much better.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
not everybody likes tire shine... i personally dont care for it. a nice clean flat black tire looks much better.
agreed, take an SOS pad to the tire; ohh baby is she ever purdy. Not glossy, but not dirty in any way.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just painted them so shining i dfon't think would be to good. I like to wait until the curing is completely finished.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
^smart....plus any over spray sticks to the gunk/dirt

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
painted rear calipers red today :p lmao. havent had good enough weather to finish it. Think i'm going to paint my emblems black now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts