Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for pics but cant find any....anybody painted their wheels(spokes) and left the polished lip?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i saw that thread....but im looken for a pic of the entire spoke painted andthe lip left unpainted...did you go with any of those?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thought about it...but i dont have photoshop...and paint takes forever...lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here's 30 seconds of stealing google images (credit to owners of the pictures, sorry) and another 10 seconds of really lazy photoshopping. The blue was harder due to the angle and glare, but I just did black rims matched to the black RL, with the factory chrome colored lip on all three cars, I didn't due a silver one.

Red

Blue

Black

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bingo...thanks dude....that black one is about what mine would look like...i think i might do it....

congrats on your buy btw...you shoulda bought mine :p

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had to trade my blazer in so a private sale ws more or less out or I would have shopped around more lol. Glad the pics helped

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had to trade my blazer in so a private sale ws more or less out or I would have shopped around more lol. Glad the pics helped
understandable...ima lose my ass on this car if i trade it for an SS....i had one last week and they wanted to give me 7k for it...i said ur full of shit....ive got 7k in the car...and retail is 12k+....your on crack!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts