Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been slacking majorly lately, and working a ton, so we finally decided to take a break and gets some runs in while we still can. Lined up some races down in good ol Mexico and this is what we came up with the past little while! I'll have some more of my car in there soon back on high boost now that the clutch is ready to rock.

Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC3kQ4mgS_8

·
Registered
880 Posts
Good runs! I always enjoys your videos. But, I seem to recall you saying something back in March about some upcoming TX2K15 videos. Did I miss them? I don't recall seeing them posted.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't posted them yet. Mainly because I have very few of them, and 1320Video has the better footage of my runs for their DVD. I will eventually post what I have though when I have some down time.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just need better camera people haha. The ones that were blurry were from my friend's phone and he sent them to me so the resolution went to shit. The others were either filmed by me or airdropped to my phone by the people who filmed so they stayed clear.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I just need better camera people haha. The ones that were blurry were from my friend's phone and he sent them to me so the resolution went to shit. The others were either filmed by me or airdropped to my phone by the people who filmed so they stayed clear.
So hate night vids though. CANT SEE ANYTHING.......heh ya need a flashlight ya can shine on the other car haha.

Hey I'm gonna order a canned e85 tune from zzp this weekend, is it gonna be worth anything or is it gonna be junk.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So hate night vids though. CANT SEE ANYTHING.......heh ya need a flashlight ya can shine on the other car haha.

Hey I'm gonna order a canned e85 tune from zzp this weekend, is it gonna be worth anything or is it gonna be junk.
Haha most of these you can see pretty well! Its just too sketchy to race in the daylight usually. At midnight theres usually less traffic lol.

And it won't be too bad. There will be room for improvement for sure though. Make a trip out to my dyno :)

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Haha most of these you can see pretty well! Its just too sketchy to race in the daylight usually. At midnight theres usually less traffic lol.

And it won't be too bad. There will be room for improvement for sure though. Make a trip out to my dyno :)
Wish you were closer yer in Fargo aren't ya? I'll prolly be headed to BIR on the 2nd hopefully with a new tune workin.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Bismarck. I'm 2 and a half hours farther than Fargo. So I'm about 6 hours from Minneapolis. I'll be at BIR on the 11-13th of September for Proving Grounds though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts