Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a parking brake cable for my redline cause mine seized up and i had to get rid of it and i couldn't find one anywhere and i have been looking for the past few weeks for one but just didnt get lucky. so if someone can help me out that would be great. Thankyou And also i forgot to mention i need them for calipers

·
Registered
24 Posts
I came across this here.
2004 SATURN ION 2.0L L4 Supercharged Parking Brake Cable | RockAuto
I believe this connects to the two cables from the inside.
Other than that you should be able to search for those cables for the cobalt also as a match less a brembo setup but I think that should work also..

Parking Brake Cable Rear ACDelco GM Original Equipment 15875458 | eBay

Amazon.com: ACDelco 15875458 GM Original Equipment Rear Parking Brake Cable Assembly: Automotive

I have a parts catalog and FSM for the 06 IRL I can check it tomorrow to verify if you need.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And one more thing cause i already tried using the parking brake lines from rock auto and they did not match my car cause i have calipers and not drum

·
Banned
3 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a parking brake cable for my redline cause mine seized up and i had to get rid of it and i couldn't find one anywhere and i have been looking for the past few weeks for one but just didnt get lucky. so if someone can help me out that would be great. Thankyou And also i forgot to mention i need them for calipers
If you are looking for parking brake cable and calipers then you can visit car part store. Last Week, my friend purchase car parts from there. You can get the best value for your car parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts