Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am parting out my RL. Car was recently totaled.
Located in Ohio.
Contact info - 330-412-8770

LSJ Engine with new timing Chain, guides, mahle pistons, zzp valve springs and titanium retainers - 1150
Trans - Sold
Single Pass Intake Manifold with flow through coolant reservoir - 300
Ported SC with 2.9 pulley - 275
Long tube headers and catless DP - 250
Ion RL wheels - 40 - 75 each depending on condition
Engine Mount, 10k miles - 50
GMPP Clutch 10k miles

PM or text with any questions or if you need any other parts!
Paypal is preferred method of payment.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and paypal fees

All prices are OBO.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trans sold
Clutch sold
Ported super charger sold
Single pass intake sold

Also have a 2.9 zzp pulley with hub.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man I'm looking for a parking brake cable. Let me know if you wanna sell one of the ones off this car if you still got it.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for linking me a part for an ION with drum brakes but I'd prefer to get one that actually works on my car. If you even took a cursory glance at the photo you'd realize that part is completely different than the one that fits a Redline.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Thanks for linking me a part for an ION with drum brakes but I'd prefer to get one that actually works on my car. If you even took a cursory glance at the photo you'd realize that part is completely different than the one that fits a Redline.

Have a nice day.
That is the cable listed for the redline on their site and redlines don’t come with drum. I’ve never had to buy one so don’t know what it looks like. With an attitude like that good luck getting anyone to help you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do you have the passenger side roof rail drip? It's the plastic piece above the passenger side window that goes down the windshield glass

1 - 19 of 19 Posts