Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im living in japan right now and want to buy some things for my car while im here.
my problem is most car shops dont speak alot of english and dont know the redline. so i finally made an account so i can get some input what japan parts would fit the redlines? what should i be looking for. im pretty new to this but being in japan i want to take advantage of the cheap parts that are available and get some ideas on what i should be looking for.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
what ^ said... your in japan looking for parts for a car that is a not a global platform. you wont be able to find anything that would fit a redline over there except MAYBE wheel's and tires, sorry to bust your cheap part bubble, What's done to your RL maybe we can advise you where to go next

·
Registered
667 Posts
if anything i can see u getting fked over and paying more to import ur parts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thats kinda what i thought i wasn't to sure, i have heard of zzp and cti have some good products for the RL, i just wanted to check and see if their was anything i could get out here, their is alot of good deals but i guess nothing will fit =(

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
You could make almost any random carbon fiber spoiler fit, just shave it to your rear's body specs. fog lights, have those? they have to sell k&n filters in japan. hub adapters are a dime a dozen there so you can get almost any set of wheels. I bet they have superchargers in japan, so you could probably pick up an aftercooler heat exchanger almost anywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts