Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup all im in the talking stage with nexxus right now seeing if they would produce parts for are car he said yes! He is in superstreet all the time
BUT i need to give him a redlineto work on for a month ;) if he is close to me i will do it but if he is in CA which he prob will end up being :mad: someone else should do it! they have alot of quality products with dyno sheets and all to prove there work!

the WRX got
SUBARU WRX/STI (HEADERS+DOWNPIPE+EXAUST) = +36bhp, +47tq

scion tc
SCION tC (HEADERS+ EXHAUST+INTAKE+THROTTLE BODY)= +24bhp, +19tq

350 z with just a test pipe got!
NISSAN 350Z (TEST PIPES) = +14bhp, +18tq
then with the other stuff
NISSAN 350Z (HEADERS) = +21bhp, +15tq

accord v6
HONDA ACCORD V6 (HEADERS+CAT-BACK EXHAUST) = +34bhp, +26tq

and these are mainly N/a cars so imagine us!!!!!!!! i told him about scydyne and all ;)

now im just waiting for his email and ill holla at yall :D

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
hell if he is close to me ill tinker about it.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well, as excited as I am to hear that somebody else will be jumping on the Redline bandwagon, I still have to say:

You read Super Street?

Ugh, reading that magazine is completely offensive. I mean, if you don't READ it, you'll probably be just fine, but as soon as you take in some of their written content, you're dumbing yourself down. At least, even if Sport Compact Car is a bunch of Saturn hating hippies, they're decent journalists & writers and don't just pander completely to rice boy crap.

(steps down)

Now that I'm off my soap box, I will say, what I want to see is somebody make quality SUSPENSION products for my Redline. I know there are springs out there, but I want dampers, bushings, roll bars, STB's, the works. While my car's on a lease I can't really make it much faster, but if I can make it take corners better, sign me up. I want to be able to pull over a G on the skidpad, take turns at 90 that have 45 posted, you get the idea. I know it handles well right now, but I want more in THAT department.

(steps back to ground from his two-tier soap box)

Great stuff, Venom, let us know how it pans out.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i get all the racing magazines lol and i know what ya mean, all they talk about is nads and man boobs but it is funny material in bathroom! :p

I will have some info by the time i wake up round 3 pm eastern i work night shift
;)

my next attempt for redline parts is clear corners just give me some time! :eek:

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
can i drive there....... naww thats one hella drive. ohh well .. ya know i dont know one company other than sps that is making stuff for the RL in cali.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if none of the peeps from fl are willing to do it i will take the drive ;) But only if they supply me with a company/rental car im not being car less for a month ;)

please someone from fl pm me and let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts