1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RLers, I just wanted to let you guys know i'm gonna be getting

TSW 17x7 Volcano (black w/ fat polished lip) rims
Custom exhaust 3" dynomax ultraflo SS muffler

when i have the stuff on my car, I will take pictures and video clips of me hauling ass

·
Registered
31 Posts
i think maybee a 3 inch exhaust is a little big, you might loose power if you go too large.

2.25 or 2.5 is the biggest i would go.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
denmah said:
i think maybee a 3 inch exhaust is a little big, you might loose power if you go too large.

2.25 or 2.5 is the biggest i would go.
2.25 is what the Red Line has from Resonator back and 2.5 is what it is from Cat to the end of the Resonator.

I'm going to 3 inch exhaust. Top end power is what I want.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tsw has 3 models in our bolt pattern with a 40mm offset. I'm not sure if it will clear but i'm getting 2mm spacers just in case.

3" cat-back is what i want, it's going to be loud especially with the dynomax ultraflo SS muffler. But I want the most flow w/ mid-high power. I think we have enough torque to sacrifice a couple of LBS.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How heavy are the TSW Volcano wheels? I hoping they arent more than 18lbs, if they are in that case I will look around furthur.

I called up a lot of manufacturers, Rota, Volk, RH, etc etc and requested they sell me wheels without the bolt pattern drilled but they refused :(

I had my heart set on some Volk TE37 in Gunmetal 17x8 or Racing hart's. Oh well..

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I know for a fact that Enkei and Motegi will have wheels for our bolt pattern available in the spring. I'm hoping OZ does the same....Love the 15 pound Superleggeras.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do you know they will definitely have our bolt pattern?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
A tire place scratched all 4 of my rims and have to replace em. They offered me a couple of heavy chrome rims but i needed something light and forged. They called those 2 companies in front of me and asked about it. I'm assuming that other companies will be following suit soon as well. As soon as somehting nice comes out, I'm all over it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts