Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Happy you got looked after. The suspension deal I have been working on for a while now, made some big progress, so thanks to Wangspeed and Omiotek and Spanky for pushing me, i expect some good news in a few weeks.

Gotta scale a couple of TC cobalts maybe saturday and do some more measuring.

CED rocks for service.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
The suspension deal I have been working on for a while now, made some big progress, so thanks to Wangspeed and Omiotek and Spanky for pushing me, i expect some good news in a few weeks.
YAY!!!! Keep us posted. There's a reason i haven't bought anything else yet....

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Bump for this thread. Pedders and FE5 suspension is finally on

Hopefully the rears will settle alittle bit more. Thank you Mr.Powell for all the help!

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Nice wheels, 17 or 18"

·
Registered
946 Posts
Im going to be honest that is one of the nicest looking redlines I've seen those wheels are sick along with the tinting and headlight painting I'm impressed (no homo) lol

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Im going to be honest that is one of the nicest looking redlines I've seen those wheels are sick along with the tinting and headlight painting I'm impressed (no homo) lol
Haa, thank you man. I appreciate that. I'm actually getting the windows tinted this saturday [10% all around].

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I need my car to sit at that level. That's a sweet ride even if it isn't blue.. LOL
lol it is a nice drop, but the rears could be lower. I know that they're performance springs and not lowering springs though. Since they're still settling, I'll probably put some weight in the trunk so it settles a bit lower.

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
looking good vyper....

·
Registered
811 Posts
I like the way the FE5s and Pedders sit the car. How much or a drop do you think it gave front and rear? I can't go too much lower with the way the driveway is

61 - 80 of 101 Posts