Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is it impossible to find performance mods (or any mods for that matter) for the Ion Redline? :mad:
I went to that new GM perfomance site and found only stuff for the non-redline Ion. :(

Could anyone help me out here and post some good links?

Also, as a sidenote how realistic is 300 hp for my '04 Saturn Ion Redline? :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
about 2.5k away from where you are standing right now.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Lucifer said:
Is it just me or is it impossible to find performance mods (or any mods for that matter) for the Ion Redline? :mad:
I went to that new GM perfomance site and found only stuff for the non-redline Ion. :(

Could anyone help me out here and post some good links?

Also, as a sidenote how realistic is 300 hp for my '04 Saturn Ion Redline? :D
There is a performance maufacturer's thread running around here somewhere... that's a good spot. Then ask away, there are a few things, and more coming, the good stuff is coming. It's been a while for some people, but it's coming now. Off hand, you can get:

Intake
Cams
Exhuast/Muffler
Springs
Shifter
Torque Brace
Clutch
Brake Rotors

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
and seeing the engine was designed as a 400hp daily tuner there is plenty of room to play with.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I have the best performance upgrade out of them all. I had these vinyl stickers made that say "redline". MAn if I put more stickers on I will have 300hp very quickly. Of and an aluminum wing from Walmart will add like 25hp. Or so I am told.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
we are working with a company developing a turbo conversion kit which will give you around 400hp, and psi-fi is doing thier twincharge kit for some big increases as well, i dont quote a figure because mark has told me they are not 100% sure yet but it will be a very goos gain. we have headers coming, a stand alone ecu coming, redline specific springs coming (not regular ion ones) from intrax and progress, exhausts coming from about 4 or 5 companies, shocks and struts soon from kyb and koni, internal engine stuff is already available; eagle rods pauter rods, wiseco and a few others for pistons, ferrea for valvetrain. a short throw shifter from b&m and top speed is coming, i have cross drilled and slotted rotors that should be ready by the end of the week and a big brake kit already in the works, most of the good stuff as spooner stated is coming just be a little patient. when the srt first came out there was little aftermarket for it as well and look at it now. remember our car is basically the cobalt ss. which after talking to numerous companies will have "HUGE, HUGE" aftermarket support. the body things and some of the suspension will not work on our car but most everything else will.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys that should help! :)

Dipolley: I'll go to Wal-Mart asap, thanks for the tip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts