Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just baught my redline a month ago. Was wondering were online i could find a better supercharger for it so i can get rid of the stock supercharger and were i can find boost control actuall boost control not just a gauge. I also heard saturn is comeing out with a performance package. If i oready baught my redline can i go back in and have them install this?? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
no new SC yet

there was one guy who had a boost controller on his or plans to install one im not sure how that went.

and no it does not look like the preformance package is gonna be something that can be installed later, the parts for it may be able to be added at a cost but it will not be sold at a dealer installed kit
hope that helped

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm..

So i couldnt go to the dealer and ask for them to install the upgrade onto my car and pay them for the parts and install. Also what about other performance parts im really looking to up the hp in my redline to over 300hp

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
not gonna work on out platform.

·
Registered
762 Posts
That is the company that is supposed to be making a header for our cars but thats been about 5months now I believe that the header should of been done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts