Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
playboy said:
okay my other thread is about full i believe... i'm interested in performance upgrades but people here are lost when it comes to these cars.......
??????? Why don't you go away for a few months and come back when you have it all figured out and maybe then, you could enlighten us.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
playboy said:
okay my other thread is about full i believe... i'm interested in performance upgrades but people here are lost when it comes to these cars.......
Exactly how are people lost? You'll have to fill me in on that as well...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blu_Redline said:
??????? Why don't you go away for a few months and come back when you have it all figured out and maybe then, you could enlighten us.

you know... this is the second thread i've posted and the second time i've encountered rudeness... i don't get it... wtf did i do but ask a simple question? why not help instead of make matters worse?

·
Registered
674 Posts
playboy said:
you know... this is the second thread i've posted and the second time i've encountered rudeness... i don't get it... wtf did i do but ask a simple question? why not help instead of make matters worse?
For starters the thread might be recieved a little better if it was in the correct area. There is a Performance Modifications section that this should be being posted in.

Second, if you took the time to make use of the search feature you would realize, as we have, that there are very few parts available currently. Be paitent though, they are coming.

In the mean time, try not to take offence to some of the comments, some of us are just as frustrated at the minimal aftermarket support that is currently available, but like I said, be paitent, stuff is on it's way :D

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
playboy said:
playboy, to me it's not what you said, but how you said it.How you put things can set a "tone" for the rest of the conversation. Just my .02. Have you checked out the Saturn Mortorsports catalog there some little goodies in there.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
playboy said:
english, you must use it to convey your message, which you have done poorly. when you say "people here" without referencing where "here" is, then it is assumed that you mean redlineforums.com as opposed to SC.

but since you figured out how to post threads, how about a little forum navigation? you can tell that the forums are seperated into topics so it's easy for people to know where to go for info, and you're not soliciting in the right place.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MotorMouth said:
For starters the thread might be recieved a little better if it was in the correct area. There is a Performance Modifications section that this should be being posted in.

Second, if you took the time to make use of the search feature you would realize, as we have, that there are very few parts available currently. Be paitent though, they are coming.

In the mean time, try not to take offence to some of the comments, some of us are just as frustrated at the minimal aftermarket support that is currently available, but like I said, be paitent, stuff is on it's way :D
actually that's my f-up i meant to do that and as far as the search option... i do that every night still no good really....

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vita said:
english, you must use it to convey your message, which you have done poorly. when you say "people here" without referencing where "here" is, then it is assumed that you mean redlineforums.com as opposed to SC.

but since you figured out how to post threads, how about a little forum navigation? you can tell that the forums are seperated into topics so it's easy for people to know where to go for info, and you're not soliciting in the right place.
like i said that's my f-up i intended to do that

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
playboy said:
like i said that's my f-up i intended to do that
OK, we can handle that. Remember this to give you an eye on the tone of the regulars here. There are a massive number of Neon and Import trolls that love to invade this place every so often. There are even in-house trolls (banned) that get off the leash every so often. Consider these forums a gauntlet that has members sitting on the top with shotguns that are Cocked&Locked just waiting for a troll. If anything even remotely looks trollish anymore - BOOM *click-click* BOOM -

As stated, your expression of your intended thoughts were somewhat acidic to almost all of us who read them. I suggest reading and re-reading your posts through the "preview" feature so you might see if a thought or two might raise a red flag if not properly conveyed.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blu_Redline said:
OK, we can handle that. Remember this to give you an eye on the tone of the regulars here. There are a massive number of Neon and Import trolls that love to invade this place every so often. There are even in-house trolls (banned) that get off the leash every so often. Consider these forums a gauntlet that has members sitting on the top with shotguns that are Cocked&Locked just waiting for a troll. If anything even remotely looks trollish anymore - BOOM *click-click* BOOM -

As stated, your expression of your intended thoughts were somewhat acidic to almost all of us who read them. I suggest reading and re-reading your posts through the "preview" feature so you might see if a thought or two might raise a red flag if not properly conveyed.

people ALWAYS take me wrong.. i really don't mean to be offensive....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts