Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
personalized license plate

i want my plate to say something but i can't figure out what. any ideas? it has to be no more than 7 letter/numbers.

·
Registered
810 Posts
alright alright alright....i dont think im going to use this one anymore so ill give it outto the public

1.) 1FSTSAT - 1 FaST SATurn
2.) 1FSTION - 1 FaST ION

i was deciding on the second one, but i have had the one i have now for a while, so i said nm

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought about.. rbrmade= rubber made.just because that what all my friends call it.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm looking at "I4NI" - eye for an eye, kinda cool...

·
Registered
134 Posts
i want to go with 2mchpsi but a buddy of nine had that on his 12 sec GTP, and now that he sold the car it is on his new 05 SRT4 get that if u can

2MCHPSI 2 much PSI

·
Registered
943 Posts
YAKUSATURN said:
also thought about GITRDUN. i'm from the south so that fits me

Hhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! There is a Civic I have seen running around with a sticker,

"Aint Skeerd". The southern version of No Fear.

·
Registered
595 Posts
BluStreak said:
RICEATR -- How about "Rice Eater"

Thats cool..damn i didnt know it was 7!! i been wanting this one since i got my stang and i gotta renew next week..my gf is paying the extra fee for special plates for my b-day. hmmm 8urmpor..does it work without the T?

·
I
7,839 Posts
i still like the "blow me1". but when i called about it, FL state said it was too vulgar. It sucks being out of state and i have to call to see what is available, and then mail it in to have it approved by some old guy in an office.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts