·
Registered
808 Posts
sounds like a good idea to me

·
Registered
343 Posts
i would like one

also i think it could be nice to have a section for events and meetings for people to start local threads such as florida or michigan redlines

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i think it is a good idea i would like to see an area where each little section of the country, and canada could gather and talk first tho i think that would be cool

·
Registered
122 Posts
Me!!!!

Photo gallery = awesome.

·
Registered
391 Posts
the cobalt isnt even out and they got a better forum than us already....

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
BlackLine said:
the cobalt isnt even out and they got a better forum than us already....
I Disagree, we have a much better community and that's what counts. The Cobalt is just larger and therefore garners more attention. Just like SRT Forums which is the largest of ekool's forums.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When you make a post, scroll down and click on "Manage Attachments" -- you can then upload a pic off your computer.

For now, thats the only way. Once we get the gallery up, you can upload them there too.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
check out http://www.neons.org/forums/ and the way they have the regional thing set up. I haven't been there in a while, but when I was there that was the easiest way to see what was going on in the midwest.
It's not like ekool doesn't run SRT Forums which has a Regional Set up almost exactly like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts