Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Pick the Photo Contest Winner...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
just a thought how about one on each side like the pic in your SIG and seperate them with the Redline Forums thing they are both a different direction and if u can get them to both agree on splitting the 100$ i think it would be a great idea

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
If it's being used as a banner, I really doubt he's using the leaves or the background...the car is probably gonna be cut out or something in Photoshop. Just a guess.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I agree with Sp00ner. I like #2's background but #1 has a better view of the car and that's what were here for.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The first one looks completely professional. I like the industrial type setting of it. The second one looks kind of ho-hum to me with the leaves and stuff. Performance vehicles should have cool backgrounds, rather than nature backgrounds. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
with the "street performance" aspect of the car, i think the first background is much more suitable, so i vote for #1

·
Registered
808 Posts
wheres my spoiler katie marie ?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I e-mailed ekool the banner below as a sample of what could be done with both images and since Katiemarie is ahead in the popular and a c-note isn't going to make a difference in my personal budget, I told him I would like to see KM get the $$$ and the use of my image would be reward enough.

Personally, I think the two different angles of the car when combined together in an image make a nice forum banner. Other opinions?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts