Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant wait. Its silver and has the advanced audio system, 6-CD changer and a sunroof. I am going to spend all weekend breaking her in. Never thought I would be this excited about getting a Saturn.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Redline's

I've had every kind of car you can think of.I love these cars for the money you can't beat them.I really like this thing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm picking mine up tomorrow also, blue with the 6 CD changer and a sunroof as well....same thing about saturns with me, my friends were like "I never thought you would ever buy a Saturn", I agreed with them but told em once I drove the RL I had to have it :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
congrats on the new saturn!

i understand about the whole bein excited for a saturn thing.

this is my 3rd and i love it, i never thought id buy an ion, but its sweet.....i cant think of anytime that i wont have a saturn.

best of luck with it!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Jo3Modd3r said:
Nothing else needs to be said besides its a slow POS. What more do you want from me?

Hmmm.....timeslips and dyno runs from your self proclaimed "almighty Metro" to start.

·
Registered
13 Posts
JPK said:
Hmmm.....timeslips and dyno runs from your self proclaimed "almighty Metro" to start.

If you seriously think that a person in this world owns a metro like I claim to have then you have issues. Why in the world would anyone do that to a metro? I mean come on.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I seriously think u have some major issues you need to workout..... Joe, why do u post here??

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Jo3Modd3r said:
If you seriously think that a person in this world owns a metro like I claim to have then you have issues. Why in the world would anyone do that to a metro? I mean come on.

Exactly my point, Einstein.

So....you have a make believe car and choose to waste your time on an internet forum bragging about it?

What a twit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Post Troll: Congrats bro. It's SO tempting not to get an RL vs. waiting for the Cobalt. I saw a Red RL on the freeway last night...first one I've seen up and close. It was beautiful. And for Metro boy, even though he's banned...grow up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts