Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
looks sweet man! But i would have tinted them with niteshade or somthing so you can still use that blinker. Id also get the Slyvania CHROME bulbs for the turn signals. They look chrome, but shine yellow. I think id look really good on your car.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. I do plan on getting some niteshades in the future to re-do those and do the tail lights.

BTW- The side markers only come on with the parking lights, they do not blink. The front ones (DRL's) are the only ones that blink.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey, I posted pics of the blacked out side markers on a black Redline earlier this week ;) http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1993&page=4 Guess you don't pay attention, even though you posted in the thread.

I used the nightshade spray tint on it btw. As for the Sylvania Chrome bulbs for the turn signals, they make the front lights look a hell of a lot better. Check out my link Jason, you can see what they look like with a front shot...

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tom01SC2 said:
Hey, I posted pics of the blacked out side markers on a black Redline earlier this week ;) http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1993&page=4 Guess you don't pay attention, even though you posted in the thread.

I used the nightshade spray tint on it btw. As for the Sylvania Chrome bulbs for the turn signals, they make the front lights look a hell of a lot better. Check out my link Jason, you can see what they look like with a front shot...

Tom
Ahhhh shit. My bad. I forgot about those pics. Looks really good. I'm gonna get some of that niteshades but I'm gonna need an extra set of tail lights to swap out so I can pass state inspection later on.

You guys never answered my question on that thread about what type of clearcoat I should use. :(

·
Registered
173 Posts
Very Sleek and tough, I Likey,:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Man you got to it before I did. I'm doing mine this week.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Where u get the vinyl ???

hey was up i wanted to know where u got the vinyl for ur corner lights i was thinking on painting mine but it looks nice with the vinyl email me back i have a black redline 2 my email is [email protected] ill send u some pics of the stuff i have done u can give me some ideas ill give u some lol thanks

Alan

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a few friends in FL that just own regular Ions and have done this before. Here is a pic of the side markers that were painted on a silver car.
Silver Side Marker
The site is kind of screwy to prevent hackers, so ignore the pop-up, it goes away in 15 seconds.
Personally, I think it looks good painted. However, the vinyl looks good on black

·
Registered
266 Posts
as far as i know, clear markers aren't available as of now, i really hope that they make them, i think the blacked out markers look good on black and silver cars, but clear would be awesome on my blue baby

·
Registered
762 Posts
I actually like the look of the blacked out corners on the blue redlines but thats just me a few other people seem to like it also. Unfortunatly unlike what I said about doing this this weekend I never did heh I got caught up doing a few other things. Plus I really am trying to get our shed cleaned out so that I can do it in there. hopefully cleaning out this weekend

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hawflake said:
Looking at the second picture, I hope you don't have a bumper sticker that says "My other ride is a bicycle with training wheels."

Anyway, where did you get the antena from, it looks kinda neat.
LOL!!!! That's my daughter's bike. She's been known to take a Viper from a roll on that thing. ;)

Antenna- Napa Auto Parts. $7

1 - 16 of 16 Posts