Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres some pics of my gauge setup and some other random pics

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ordered the sticker from ebay ....the boost gauge install was actually quite simple but it took me forever....i removed the steering column screwed the pod into the column along with another hole to run the wires through which u can kinda make out in the pics. the vacuum hose runs through the steering column through the firewall where the cluth pedal is and in to the intake manifold. i hooked up the lights by going through a wire in the steering colum that controls headlamps.......if ud like a detailed description id be more than happy to write out instructions just let me know

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Steviepc7 said:
i ordered the sticker from ebay ....the boost gauge install was actually quite simple but it took me forever....i removed the steering column screwed the pod into the column along with another hole to run the wires through which u can kinda make out in the pics. the vacuum hose runs through the steering column through the firewall where the cluth pedal is and in to the intake manifold. i hooked up the lights by going through a wire in the steering colum that controls headlamps.......if ud like a detailed description id be more than happy to write out instructions just let me know
you should definitely write out which wires you used, etc., as i assume that the lights only light up when the headlights are turned on. that would be nice to know when i finally get to it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts