Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Nice, I really need to get mine done. I just want to make sure its not too much louder. How much did that set up cost you? Specifially, how much did it cost you to have the bumper cut out on the other side?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It cost about $360 for the exhaust shop. I took it to a body shop for the cut out and that cost $50.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nicely done the duals really give a nice effect.I do believe you are the third person to have this done on this board.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
what kind of exhaust is it and does it sound good?? mind if I copy??

·
Registered
89 Posts
is that dual mufflers too? My shop was say like 500 and some change for true duals. Do you have a resonator on or just mufflers? My three inch single was too noisy with just a muffler so i got a resonator put on.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its Dual magnaflow mufflers. I just had them chop it right after the rear axle and y it off. Still has the resinator. It has a pretty good sound most of the time. When its WOT there some weird sound i don't like. It could just be me though I used to drive Iroc-Z Camaro thats in the back round of one of the pics so i'm not use to 4 cylinder exhaust. Only other thing could have been done better is the way they did the Y it mainly flows out the left side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts