Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty nice looking. I don't car too much for the side graphics but the racing stripes on the hood go all the way to the back of the car look pretty slick. And those rims....holy shit, I like those rims. A Saturn rep there told me I should just buy some like that from the dealer but I said that I would get bent over if I did that.

Another thing that kinda sucks is, they only had a reg. Ion there to test drive. They should have put an RL out there as well. So, I'm sure some people thought the regular QC they drove was the same as the car in the pics. :rolleyes:




The lady at the booth got mad at me for closing the hood to get this shot. :D








I drove a shitload of cars today. I'll post some comments and reviews in the General Discussion section tomorrow. I'm pooped tonight....and sunburned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
**** the lady at the booth. #@*?Bitch!!!!

Good job with the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
redlin-er said:
**** the lady at the booth. #@*?Bitch!!!!

Good job with the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, she comes over and tells me, "the hood needs to stay open". :rolleyes:

I told her, "I just wanted a pic with it closed" as I went and popped the hood. She fiddles for the latch and I go over there reach under and open it for her and say, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I own one of these." :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The hood stipes are cool with me. It's the side graphics I don't care for.

Those rims though............


THOSE RIMS ARE BADASS!!!

They would look tight as hell on my black one!!!!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,149 Posts
Man, I completely forgot about the event. Did you enjoy everything? That Red Line looks like it would be better in England with that color scheme. I'll look on General Discussion to get an idea of what kind of cars were available for test driving. I'm betting the cars advertised, Corvette, GTO weren't as readily available as they claim. If they didn't have the Red Line available it definitely makes me wonder. Hey why didn't you park yours on the test course and let people Test-Drive it?? :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
there mille miglia ev-r's heres the link off tire rackhttp://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Mille+Miglia&wheelModel=EV-R&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
The wheels have a Saturn logo in the center? Im sure it's custom, but they should offer those as an option, they look great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TXRLU said:
Man, I completely forgot about the event. Did you enjoy everything? That Red Line looks like it would be better in England with that color scheme. I'll look on General Discussion to get an idea of what kind of cars were available for test driving. I'm betting the cars advertised, Corvette, GTO weren't as readily available as they claim. If they didn't have the Red Line available it definitely makes me wonder. Hey why didn't you park yours on the test course and let people Test-Drive it?? :p

Yeah, I almost forgot too. I woke up at 11 on Sunday morning and my wife was like, "Hey, isn't that auto show this weekend?" and I jumped up and got the kids ready, grabbed the wifey and hauled ass to Grand Prarie. :)

Dude, those cars are gonna be ragged out by the time this Auto Show in Motion tour ends. The GTO I drove only had like 92 miles on it and I was putting it to the floor on corners and shit.

They try and tell you their gonna kick you out for driving like that. :rolleyes:

C'mon, if you put me behind the wheel of a 400hp car, I'm GONNA see what she's got. :D
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
Those are some pimp rims... the strips suxxxxx
 

·
Superd00d
Joined
·
22,040 Posts
Fineline said:
The wheels have a Saturn logo in the center? Im sure it's custom, but they should offer those as an option, they look great.
I wonder if you can buy them from Saturn? I was looking at mine when I was rotating the tires and it looks like they can be removed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
re1080 said:
there mille miglia ev-r's heres the link off tire rackhttp://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=Mille+Miglia&wheelModel=EV-R&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint

Dude, that's them. I think they did just put the center logo on some of these.

*edit* The tire rack site does not list this model as fitting the RL though. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Those rims look tits.

Mille Miglia makes other OEM rims for GM. A lot of the Pontiac line now has them. I'm sure GM had MM make those rims with the Redline bolt pattern. It's not that big of a deal. You can probably order them from MM with the proper specs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
linenoyz said:
Those rims look tits.

Mille Miglia makes other OEM rims for GM. A lot of the Pontiac line now has them. I'm sure GM had MM make those rims with the Redline bolt pattern. It's not that big of a deal. You can probably order them from MM with the proper specs.
I'm definitely planning to get some of those in the future. Right now, I'm gonna invest in some performance since it seems our market is finally picking up with the K&N intake, Psi-Fi kits and the SCdyne headers that are all supposed to be shipped by today.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top